The first phase of apartments is now complete along with 3 stories of speculative commercial space and extensive landscaped areas.
Parkhill is the biggest listed building in Europe and was given a thorough face-lift and remodelled internally to 21st Century standards.
From inception to completion Erik Purchase (Director of Detail) provided design management and detailed design services, having an onsite presence at all times.
Park Hill has won numerous awards inclusive of:
- Park Hill was shortlisted for the RIBA 2013 Stirling Prize.
- The Sunday Times British Home Awards 2012, Conversion, Restoration or Refurbishment – Shortlist
- The Green Apple Awards 2012 for the Built Environment and Architectural Heritage – Gold
- WAF Awards 2011, Future Projects, Residential Category (Shortlisted)
- AJ Retrofit Awards 2010, Future Project Award
- Mail on Sunday British Homes Award 2008 Housing Project of the Year (Commendation)